If you think it’s only students who have to deal with papers, you might want to reconsider. The typical school handles tens of thousands of documents each year including HR forms, student transcripts/records, state education standards, compliance documents and curriculum records.
Phew. It’s exhausting just talking about all of it! Dealing with all of these places a tremendous strain on office staff responsible for filing, storing and retrieving these huge volumes of paper documents.
At FileSolve, we help lessen the strain inherent in that avalanche of paper. Our ECM and BPO solutions automate and streamline those tasks. Doing so helps to lower schools’ operational expenses and lets employees focus their energies on what really matters; namely, the people who are there to learn.
FileSolve can help you:
- Improve customer service across all departments, including enrollment
- Help improve the accuracy and speed of student application, administration response and enrollment approval
- Allow key people to access and manage student and business documentation anytime and from anyplace
- Grant secure, centralized access to teacher and student records (including reports and documents from all other existing applications) from any location
- Automate and track grant writing processes, improving your ability to meet deadlines and secure funding
- Reduce paper, paper storage, photocopying, and faxing costs
- Improve your ability to manage contracts and budget revisions with version control and automated records management
- Recruit and retain high quality employees by streamlining human resources processes
- Improve information security and document integrity, which enhances regulatory compliance
Use cases include:
- Enrollment Management Solutions
- Admissions Processing
- Graduate Admissions Processing
- Financial Aid Processing
- Transcript Data and Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Registrar Forms Processing
- Student Advising
- Student Onboarding
- Donor Relations
- Donor File Management
- Gift Contract Management
- Gift Processing
- Academic Affairs
- Curriculum Review
- Faculty Onboarding
- Tenure Review
- Student Billing
On this page and others, you may notice that one of our favorite words is “solutions.” And why not? Finding ways to improve processes that are necessary but not part of your educational mission is what we do. It’s like homework … that we absolutely love.
FileSolve. It’s a study in passion.