Tangible, real-world results. That’s what manufacturing means to our economy. At the end of the day, there’s physical evidence of a job well done.
In manufacturing, success is all about productivity, scalability and teamwork. Having everyone on the same page is essential to building a profitable business. Like any other business, though, finding ways to operate more efficiently while at the same time reducing costs is an ever-present challenge.
To keep up with the pace of change and the demands of continuous process improvement, you need complete visibility into every process and activity your business conducts. Better coordination and information exchange between internal business units, external suppliers, partners and customers is important
Filesolve understands the inherent power that resides in your information. We offer the technology and the industry know-how to help you harness and maximize that power. By helping you digitize your company’s order forms, invoice processing and billing, production reports and more, we can give you and your team ready access to critical information.
FileSolve’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions allow you to store all your information electronically, making it easily accessible from any location.
Imagine if your manufacturing business could manage your opportunities by having visibility of all open proposals, quotes and reports. Think about the convenience of being able to more quickly manage vendor and client contracts.
There’s more ways we can help:
- Provide lifecycle management of your business documents
- Streamline the proof of delivery, invoice matching process
- Provide measurable reporting on document routing and processing time
- Better service your clients and vendors by having your fingers on your business documents in seconds
- Secure human resource files
- Provide version control of design documents and policy/procedures
- More easily address regulatory compliance needs of Sarbanes Oxley, ISO, and more.
Sample use cases include:
- Application Integration with ERP, Manufacturing and Financial Application
- Proof of Delivery and Invoice Matching Process
- Engineering Design Change Management
- Standard Operating Procedure Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Integrated Customer and Vendor Portals
- Client File and Project Management
- Vendor Contract Management
- Document Retention Policy and Process
Let FileSolve help you build on your innovations.