If there’s an industry wherein organization and ready access to information is vital, it’s the legal industry. Every day, firms of all sizes work with a myriad of important documents. These include pleadings, motions, contracts, wills, trusts, leases, evidence files and deposition transcripts. How all this information is used – and when – can have profound impacts on people’s lives and livelihoods. Suffice it to say, legal document management is vital to the pursuit of justice.
A typical law firm processes thousands of physical documents each year. We provide a powerful, easy-to-use system that enables law firms to store, access, share and manage critical electronic and paper-based content across a broad range of functions, departments and locations.
When law firms use our services, they’re able to:
- Increase billable hours and improve client service quality
- Streamline the process of retrieving and distributing essential information
- Provide simultaneous access to client information
- Improve operational efficiency with minimal disruption
- Improve information security and document integrity
- Streamline compliance-driven documentation requirements
- Reduce paper, paper storage, photocopying and faxing costs
- Enable productivity tracking and accountability, ensuring turnaround requirements are always met
Any legal firm that efficiently uses document management software is one that will, in the end, best be able to service its clients. Its clients will reap the benefit of having a legal team that spends more time using important information than searching for it.