The very idea of “insurance” is about making individuals feel financially safe. Whether for their own well-being or that of their families, people choose a provider because they believe that provider is on their side. In their hearts, they feel they have a “friend” in the business.
Of course, the acquisition of customers is not what grows an insurance company’s reputation. Its name is made by the service it provides, the personal attention it delivers and the nimbleness with which it navigates claims. In short, it’s about relationships.
With thousands of customers across a number of states, an insurance provider accumulates all sorts of paper and electronic documents. Every day, information is added to customer files. When that provider has various systems in use at multiple locations, providing real-time access to client documentation can be a challenge.
FileSolve offers software solutions designed to make information sharing not only easier, but more profitable. By collecting disparate documents and paper files and digitizing them, employees can have access to the same information no matter where they’re located. Our solutions are accessible no matter what system is being used.
We offer a powerful yet easy-to-use document management system that can help you access, manage, and share all of your documents with your clients, carriers, and claims processing organizations.
- Integrate with existing business applications for one-click automated filing, search, and retrieval
- Reduce error and omissions (E&O) exposure
- Provide document tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity and customer service, including policy underwriting and claims processing
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer
- Eliminate storage and courier costs by scanning and electronically routing client information
- Decrease processing time and costs and enhance customers’ experience
- Simplify and reduce operation expenses associated with third party audits
- Streamline and automate document retention and destruction processes with custom business rules
- Track missing files through compliance reports and reduce risk and exposure
By making it easier for providers to organize and use the huge volume of information they possess, we strengthen their ability to improve their workflow processes. That means work gets done faster, smarter and with less time wasted. Most importantly, it means customers receive closer, more personal attention.
Helping to improve efficiencies, lower costs, and elevate performance. That’s FileSolve.